Guys, Do you take notice when a girl doesn't wear make up?

do you notice when you see a girl with no make up? what do you think of her when you do? on a scale of 1-10 how observant would you say you are?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really look at a girl (for several seconds), yes.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, of course I notice, and right away...Living in China now, I see that eery day. So I can compare with the made=up look very easily, and I'd say I 'm a 10 now at noticing the difference.

• So easy to tell when it's plastered on.

When it's light it can be difficult to tell, but generally I can tell. I guess it depends on how good her natural skin is.

Either way, I think no make up is the most attractive, or very light makeup. When it's plastered on it looks horrendous, sorry :(

I tend to notice quickly too lol.

• 1

I'm completely oblivious to it for the most part. I like girls to look natural so if they pull that off without makeup then that's great. I'll moreso notice ridiculous makeup

• Only if she has really blank facial features.

• Love a girl with no make up and would never date a cakeface

What Girls Said 2

• link - They will surely notice this.

link - They may not even notice this too much.

• I don't know. If she is very pretty, yes; very weird in dress looking, yes. But just very very normal, maybe I will ignore her for I even don't know her..