Girl with big thighs?

So I have an hourglass shape and I am pretty slender although I have become super self conscious about my thighs. They are kind of thick. Sometimes when I sit down you can see the cellulite and what not. Does anyone know of good exercises to do? Should I even feel worried?

Here's a pic:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Thick thighs and hourglass<3

What Guys Said 7

• Don't feel worried, there's nothing wrong with them lol, they are fine. I wouldn't even say they are big, they are just normal. Personally I'd say be happy and leave it :)

• Your thighs are not even thick?

• Would need pics to judge. In my experience girls from size 2 to size 14 describe their body in about the same way.

• LOL! You Hawt as HELL! And that is coming from a guy that likes thin thighs ...hee hee...and nice tummy too...*giggles*...you need to find something else to worry about...There is NOTHING wrong with you...Zero...<3<3<3=D

• You have incredibly sexy legs. Flaunt them, don't hide them!

• Your thighs are not even thick and I see nothing out of the ordinary.

Cellulite is normal and not a big deal.

• gross- do squats

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not so sure it's cellulite. When you sit down your skin just kind of gets smuhed(is that the correct ?) together.

But squats, lunges and wall-sits are amazing for toning up the legs and thighs, regardless of their size. But if by thicker you mean, try cardio. jogging, running, elliptical trainer, swimming etc

• your thighs are normal. but I used to be very self conscious about mine too. don't worry they are fine.

• I'm pretty small but I have hips, thighs and a butt. My boyfriend loves to grab my booty and thighs. I receive a lot of attention for my body, so I'm not negative about how I look. As long as you eat well and engage in physical activity so you're healthy, I wouldn't worry about it. But if you want to specifically work on your leg area, running, leg presses, squats and lunges will help.

I have cellulite on my thighs and there's nothing I can do about it for it to be gone 100%. I've come to accept that.

• ... Your thighs aren't big at all even though they're in tight capris. And the focus is on your stomach. So way to pick a favorable pic.