Describe the sexiest clothes you ever wore and why.

Soooo bored, was playing truth or dare and this was one of the questions that stuck with me. So I'm asking you now, so have fun!

You Picked Truth: Describe the sexiest clothes you ever wore and why. ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I don't think I ever wore "sexy" clothes because I don't even know what mens clothes are considered "sexy". I do get lots of great comments when I wear a suit. and a tie. I love wearing that to college.

• Fitted Pinstripe black suit.

• black on black on black suit...I felt like johnny cash.

• Ummmmmm, to be honest, panties...

• Jockstrap,I thought it was fun

• a mens thong is by bar the sexiest!

• to be frank ... I was even nude

What Girls Said 5

• This black halter top low cut dress. It fit a little tight and was a silky material. I originally bought it for graduation, not like anyone can see with the robe. Wore it to the restaurant afterward. Wore it on a date with my ex. He loved me in that dress.

• Are we talking out in public? Two words: lingerie dress. With matching lace heels.

• I believe I wore this red sexy dress link is the most sexy! Because the color was red--- the most sexy color in my world; and the backless back! So love this style for my last birthday party My boyfriend and my friends all said I was the most sexy girl on that night!

• micro mini skirt, no panties, and a super tight white dress shirt, unbuttoned to below my boobs. it was dare to see if id get sent home from school. I did have to see the principal, but apparently he liked the view, since he just gave me a lecture, lol.

• Idk why this is sexy, but to me I felt super sexy. I was wearing this long black jacket, red leather pants, and dark grey t-shirt with cool designs on it, and black combat boots. It was winter time. I felt sexy/badass. I know sounds stupid, but it looked awesome.

• They were not red red but maroon color, yeah that was it!