Girls: Has your hair changed texture over the years?

In elementary school up until 7th grade, my hair was straight, soft and sort of thick. 8th grade it got a little frizzy with some weird wave, and then 9th grade to first half of junior year itt had pretty, natural waves. Now, senior year, it has gotten thinner,frizzy, and is for the most part back to 8th grade days lol. Has anyone else's hair gone through a metamorphisis?

Most Helpful Girl

• as a baby and very young girl it was curly, then once I cut off my baby hair it was only straight with a slight wave, but ever since I was a teenager or so, not sure exactly when but at some point, it got how it is now, which is wavy but not super curly with some frizz but not puffy. don't remember when the metamorph happened but I know it was ringlets-->slightly wavy--->normal wavy

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a girl, but I've noticed my hair change from strait in childhood, wavy in adolescence, to almost curly in adulthood. I moved to a more humid climate 2 years ago and since then my hair has gotten much curlier.

What Girls Said 3

• yeah when I was a baby, my hair was black and curly.

then in elementary, it stayed black but it got straight.

now, umm... I'm not quite sure? I haven't seen my natural hair color since elementary, other than on my roots? :O

i think its a dark brown now? and frizzy and wavy? an ugly wavy. its not very nice.

• it used to be pin straight and now its slightly wavy. not a huge difference but its something none the less.

• My hair went from curly at childhood to now wavy loose curls. I sort of miss my old hair.

I think it's because I always have to dye it black and the hot blow drying