Ladies: After face what is the next thing you look at in an attractive man.

After you see someone you may think is attractive what s the next thing you notice about them after seeing there face (ei. veiny arms, abs, toned calves, hands or crotch) Could you be attracted to someone even though they may not be as facially attractive? If a guy has multiple characteristics, would you look past his short comings?

Most Helpful Girl

• Height and Weight is the second thing I notice after the face.

Then after that I suppose, I look at the torso and then the arms.

I could be attracted to someone with attractive features and not an attractive face but for me, it's more about personality.

What Girls Said 7

• Status. Women are attracted to status, it's official , it's confirmed. An ugly guy in a great suit is officially more attractive than a cute guy in a McDonalds uniform. Don't need to get an Armani suit, but try some nice manly perfume and some confidence. Works wonders.

• its like a zoom out - body check. lol if not then hands

• arm and chest muscles...i look past short comings no matter how many or how few good characteristics he has :)

• when me and my boyfriend first met I gotta tell you that the only 2 things I thought were attractive about him was his smile and his 'bad boy' look. I am more than facially attracted to him now. I could never picture myself with a guy of his type before. I fell in love, and he's sexy, cute, adorable, hot, everything on the list that you can imagine. his flaws, well sure he has many as do others, but honestly, I don't care, nor notice them.

• broad shoulders

• First thing I notice is height. Then face and eyes. Then shoulders and chest. Next is butt. Then footwear. If he isn't as tall as I'd

like but his face is cute then its fine.

• Hands and feet. If his feet are small, it's a major turn off.

• Finally, a girl with a foot fetish. I've searched GAG high and low, and now I found one.

• Haha, I'm shocked there aren't more

What Guys Said 0