Girls: What kind of outfit would look hot on a guy this summer?

If you had to dress up a guy this summer in the hottest outfit possible, how would you dress him.

If you can could you please post links for tops, shorts, shoes and any other accessories please.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone asks this question pretty much every summer. The answer is the same:

If you're good looking (muscles and the works) pretty much anything goes, and Speedos are preferred, lol. If you're still hiding a bit of winter tummy, polos and shorts work well.

Light-weight suits if you really need to wear something more formal for the office or other events. Stay away from dark clothing. For a touch of color wear something with a light tint (blue, green, etc.) or a thin/pin-striped pattern.

No Hawaiian button downs or bermudas...

• You're not American are you?

• my guess is they said that just because of the speedo comment maybe. idk.

• (Shrugging) I like what I like. Aesthetically, they're a darn sight better (on a fit-looking guy) than bermudas, which obstruct the visual symmetry between the guy's torso and legs... or the overly baggy denim shorts that look like they're about to fall off...

What Girls Said 1

• polos, white, v-necks, and shorts with nice legs...mmmmm yummy ;)

colors white, green, and blue OMG red any guy looks nice in those colors

p.s I'm not that fond of plaid

What Guys Said 1

• I just wear jeans and I nice fitted shirt and nice shoes and it works like a charm. Fitted high v necks in basic colors are good too.