Girls and guys does physical attraction matter to you?

It definitely matters to me :)

lol think about it who wants to wake up to a dinosaur.Granted he or she is smart and has a lot going for them but what if the physical attraction isn't there.

Most Helpful Girl

• hell to the yes! IMO physical attraction is just as important. NO I'm not vain or anything all I'm saying is looks do matter. I have many guy friends with great personalitys who will make some girl happy one day but I'm not attracted to them so it can't go anywear. I need looks, I'm sorry but I do, I have to have that attractraction to him. Cause I have to be turned on for sex, I may not like a guys looks at first but I'm not gunna shoot him down. Like my ex I was long term with , I knew him 3 years b4 we dated and I wasen't that attracted to him, yea he was good lookin but just no pull untill I got to know him then I noticed his looks .

What Girls Said 6

• Almost, any guy can be played out to look good in a lot of peoples head including mine it just depends on what he does behind the scenes, like drugs,smoking, heavy drinking all that would be a turn off and I wouldn't care if he was the hottest guy to exist it would be a no

• My boyfriend of 4years he wasn't the "sexiest" man. However as time went by I started to see him diffrently, I saw how beautifuil his eyes were many other things changed and I found him sexy and stil do. However to answer your question looks do have importance at the very begining that determinds if your going to even approach that person.

• Yes, to a certain degree. I can seem to make just about any guy look good in my head if he's got other qualities going for him. My attraction towards a guy grows based on who he is (the good stuff).

• and what's the good stuff you

• Just want to see what your about is that to much lol.

• Its not everyday you seem or hear someone with the same faith as you.so to see you are the same as me is significant.and attractive

• sure, but personality matters as well.

• Of course, it's important.

• Yes, of course.

What Guys Said 3

• yes it matters to me

• Yes it definitely matters to me.

I wouldn't have sex with a girl I didn't find physically attractive.

But she doesn't have to be supermodel good looking.

• Of course it matters. You gotta be a little bit attracted to your significant other