Ladies do you like to wear dresses?

I love seeing women in dresses, and skirts, and so on, but I hardly ever see it. So I was wondering. Do you like to wear them?

Thanks for all the great answers. You rock!

Most Helpful Girl

• Gee, you'd be in your glory, if you lived or worked around me, as I live in skirts,dresses and heels. To be honest, I just prefer wearing them, as I feel prettier,more feminine and confident when I do, and since I work in a business office, I had been learn to like them, as it's required professional attire.However, since I do ike them, all the better.

• Practice makes perfect, haha

• That would be awesome to have women around here wear them like you do.

• Aww..Cheer up.I'm sure there are.You'll just have to go looking for them, and that's half the fun, isn't it?You must be a leg man, aren't you?Like looking at pretty girls in skirts and dresses?I don't blame you, as I do too, even though I'm a woman.

What Girls Said 28

• yes in the summer I wear dresses around casually, to walmart, the grocery store, park, where ever. I get stared at a lot but I also get tons of compliments , especially from women which is unusual for me lol

• I wear skirts/dresses more for special occasions (dates, clubs/bars, pencil skirt for interviews etc.) not to say I don't wear them on a normal day - I do occasionally.

• Why didn't you just say "yes?"

• Some people say just yes, and some explain their answer. I was just curious as to why you explained your answer when you really could have just said "yes"

• "Some people say just yes, and some explain their answer." I wanted to explain my answer so I did so.. lmao you've been going on about absolutely nothing, now stop.

• I don't really like wearing dresses or skirts because I associate it with formal stuff and I don't feel comfortable in formal dress. I do, however, have to wear a lot of dresses/skirts because the church I go to expects everybody to do that and my parents are pretty strict so whenever I am around them they expect me to wear dresses/skirts.

• Why don't you feel comfortable in formal wear. Also, why do you relate wearing casual dresses like a summer dress to a formal dress like you would wear to prom, aren't they different?

• Depends on the type of dress really

• Yeah, some dresses are more comfortable than others.

• I like to wear dresses but I don't know when to wear them

• Anytime. Wear them for the fun of it.

• When it's hot out of course..and you just want to feel extra pretty. I suppose you could argue that shorts and capris can do the same but..dresses are just more, feminine, ya know?

• Ok. Ill wear one one of these days so I don't look so boyish for a change :D

• Of course I prefer long dresses over the jeans! :)

• Maxi's...they're more for casual wear. Girls tend to go with shorter dresses and skirts for bars and clubs

• LoL yeah my style is unique nowadays. xD

Also, I don't go to clubs and bars, not my place lol.

• yeah I love wearing dresses! long ones, short ones, casual ones, nice ones :) makes me feel girlie and pretty and feminine hhaha.

• Why do you like to feel feminine?

• So you're saying being a woman is better than being a tomboy (man)?

• i wouldn't say "better" because every woman is different and has different styles to match their personality.. I'm saying this is my personality and I feel more myself as a woman when I dress like that :)

• I love them. they make me feel pretty, girly, and they are quite comfy too. I don't wear them all the time, but I like them.

• I don't like wearing them, so I don't wear them often. I don't like my legs -_- they're muscular and I just wish they were thinner, so I'll wear them when they are.

If I do wear them, it's usually a Lilly or Kate Spade

• I love maxi dresses because I can wear them all year long. Skirts...not so much.

• Nope I have very ugly legs if I was thin and had nice legs then yes.

• I do like wearing dresses and skirts, and I wear them at least 2-3 days a week. But the thing is that it's sometimes/usually pretty hard for me to find the right dress or skirt that I love. And I don't like wearing the same outfit over and over again, so if I run out of dresses and skirts, then I'd probably start wearing shorts more until I find some more cute and flattering dresses!

• I like to wear dresses but I usually find them uncomfortable and not practical when I am actually doing things, pants are just easier for me so I wear them most of the time.

• I'm probably beating around the bush here but..why do you find them impractical?

• I find them impractical because I only like to wear flowy but shorter skirts and if it is windy it is like hell and you have to worry about how you sit like you don't want to show your underwear, you don't want the skirt to ride up too high when you cross your legs etc..

• I don't know if they do the same with dresses but..do you ever wear skorts? (look of a skirt, feel of shorts (don't have to worry)

• Fun fact about your update "You rock!": In German, rock means skirt. :P

• I rather wear skirts than dresses, but yes.

• Why? I mean I don't really care, but, I'm just wondering why skirts over dresses (both are, of course, great to see)

• So you like the option of being able to customize your look. That's cool, all the power to ya :)

• i very like wear dress.wether long dress or short dress.it's beautiful and convenient.and comfortable.

• i don't like it once in a blue moon I wear it though, I just find it so girly2 maybe its just me hehe and when I'm on skirt it shoud be denim

• Tomboys are cool. As long as you know when to be feminine too. Denim skirts are cute, if worn correctly of course

• I wear a skirt or a dress to work everyday. I do like to wear them.

• lol. I work in sales.

• Factory work, but still. It would be a better place in my mind. Not just beause of seeing legs, but because it would be better than seeing everyone in jeans. That's the PPE we have to wear... Some break it and wear PJ bottoms tho.

• I lov my skirts, the make me feel cute and sexy, I don't have to many places to wear them.

• no

• Because it's not how I view myself. There is a certain way I like to look in order to feel comfortable, stylish, and in control. I cannot do that in a dress. I could fake it, and I've had to fake it in the past, but honestly, I hate dresses. Simply put.

• Cool. I mean if that's what you like, all the power to you, I was just curious. You just simply said "no", so I wanted to ask why

• I love wearing dresses and skirts in spring and summer time! I wear them usually 2 to 3 times a week to school when the weathers nice! I'm curious (aside from the obvious looks) what is it about dresses/skirts specifically that you like over long pants or shorts? Do you think a lot of guys share your opinion?

• It's a feminine idea, that's why.

• Well pants, and shorts are okay, but dresses, and skirts just have an appeal to them. Guys can't wear them unless you really want to go blind, or something like that. But it's also the flow of them. Pants are just blah, but a dress has a flow that can make a guy turn around, and be in awe of it.

• only on those rare times when I feel great, yea...

• I don't really unless I wear leggings but I wear skirts/dress more than shorts esp in the summmer

• i most definitly don't like dresses or skirts..

i like to do out door stuff, never like to sit arond, so I get pretty dirty.

i prefern tight jeans and ladys t tops with converse shoes.

• I do if its a long dress..best answer? Thanks you rock!

• No I don't sorry I like pants better

• I do like them because they are comfy, you don't have to waste time picking out a matching outfit, and I think I look cute in them. But I hardly ever wear them because when I do, I'm scared the whole time that wind will make the bottom fly up lol

• As long as you're wearing underwear, it'd be a little less embarrassing, however, of course, still embarrassing

• How often does wind blow it up? Probably not too often, at least I've never seen it to anyone else, but I'm still paranoid haha

• That's cool. Hopefully you'll still wear dresses, and it'll never happen.

• yes and skirts too but depends on where I am going. when I go on a date I usually wear a skirt. or a dress. for school or errands I am more likely to wear jeans

• Yeah but the don't flatter my figure much,

What Guys Said 1

• Thank you to the girls who have answered me. I got a little comment heavy but I wanted to know about your answers. To those who haven't yet, I hope you do and if not, then it's cool