What does a "hot" outfit mean to you?

If someone told you to wear hot outfit what would you wear?

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Girl

• something more on the revealing side (but not too skanky that's just not me) that hugs my curves and shows some skin.

probably a fitted dress that clings to my butt and boobs, with nice heels or tall wedges. or a shortish skirt with a top that shows off my boobs and heels.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• A girl in a tight fitting dress that goes up to her knees, low cut, with nice high heels, would send any hetrosexual man giddy! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • A fig leaf.

1|2
    0|0
  • Hmm...well, your profile pic definitely qualifies. :P But, seriously, anything that accentuates your body that isn't made of drab colors or kiddie patterns.

0|1
    0|0
  • a hot outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow no guys gave real answers lol. For a girl id say a hot outfit would be something that shows you off in a classy way. So like legging with seude heals with a dresss that goes like mid thigh. Something that says I'm hot and hav a sexy body but I'm classy not a slut

0|0
    0|0
  • I think what you are wearing in your profile icon more than qualifies as "hot"!

0|1
    0|0
  • can't go wrong with knee socks :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear a suit covered in chili peppers.

hot enough for ya?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say low rise jeans (proper low-rise, not mid-rise) paired with heels and a fitted top, maybe showing an inch of tummy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an outfit like yours.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice jeans v neck t shirt and a sports jacket with suede shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything can be "hot" but typically it's something that shows off a lot of skin, kind of like a bathing suit ^ (bra/panties)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have no idea what to wear if someone told me that. But on a girl any skirt or dresses will do with heels, maybe some tights or panyhose.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• An outfit that shows off your legs and probably has a bit of cleavage going, a lot of skin on show!

At least that's what I'd think if someone said that.

0|1
    0|0
  • From my experience the guys I date love when I wear a dress that excentuates my curves and legs. And fierce sexy heels. But I balance it by putting on a blazer to give a more professional feel. And classy jewlery. And a woman dressed like that, who can give off a sense of class, dignity, and power; will have men wrapped around her finger.

...well that's what my boyfriend tells me at least. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Hunger games.

0|0
    1|0
  • those knee high boots, or slouch boots with skinny jeans on a girl with long SKINNY legs:) I love low rise jeans, too.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice flowy skirt, good heels and a top that is just the right amount of revealing.

0|1
    1|0
  • casual and simple and sexu

0|0
    0|0
  • You can never go wrong with a low cut dress girl.

0|3
    0|0