Guys, what is your favorite eye-shadow color on the crease of a girl's eye?

Kindly choose one of these:

A)baby blue

B)orange brown/light brown

C)purple/violet

D)baby pink

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all, you think guys really think about the color makeup she is wearing? hell no. I don't even look at the different shades of eyeshadow on different parts of the eye. all I will say is that too much colored or bright eyeshadow is ugly. if you are using a color keep it subtle and blend with neutral tones. and do not wear a bright shirt with matching bright shadow.

• read my mind about the bright colors! what happened to the browns and golds in this list..

What Guys Said 4

• Baby pink because it's the least noticeable. I'm okay with some foundation, blush and eyeliner, but I do not like eye shadow.

• B: Light brown. At least for most girls I know. Something that just adds some shade to help the eye out with a bit of pop, but nothing so crazy that it can be spotted from a mile away.

• orange brown or baby pink

• B. light brown. However it would really depends on the girl and what she is wearing.

What Girls Said 0