Why attractive girls fall in love with average or below guys more?

I know about personality but what other traits average guys make you fall in love harder? I'm not trying brag but my crush like or love someone average nerdy guy weird face I'm looking better than him but yet, I lose to nerdy guy? Why I always lost to average joe every time? So I decide to stop approach beautiful women they are not worth the risk Because I always fight it for my crush it totally waste my time. Did you think handsome guys are not good enough for you like me? I always respect women with manners.

Most Helpful Girl

• everyone's brain is different, therefore not everyone finds the same thing attractive. I know some guys who prefer curvy girls, and I know some who prefer skinny ones. .some girls prefer guys who are more financially stable and have a good future ahead of them (so they have a sense of security), while others just one someone who'll make them feel special and important. I've seen a lot of attractive guys date average looking girls as well. it's all about personal preference. and don't settle down just because you're afraid of rejection. personally, I've dated a guy who was gorgeous and another who wasn't as physically attractive but his personality intrigued me. and remember, confidence is sexy but there's a fine line between confidence and being cocky

What Girls Said 7

• She is not superficial and would rather be with someone who treats her right vs. someone who looks good but is a douchebag. I get this all of the time with my boyfriend (people say I am more attractive than him.), but honestly I would date anyone who genuinely cared for me the way he does. He would go to the end of the earth for me and back. I don't see him according to looks but the way he treats me (which is great.) It seems as if looks matter to you more than it does to her.

• I am really not attracted to attractive people if that makes sense. I mean I like guys that are different. I am more attracted to interesting features rather than perfect ones. My ex was a "beautiful" guy but I am much more physically attracted to my boyfriend now, who isn't as "hot" at he was. Also my current boyfriend much easier to he around, I don't feel judged or insecure around him and so I can completely be my nerdy awkward self. I wouldn't say I'm above average though so perhaps my ideas are invalid to your question.

• maybe he has more fine qualities than you... there is always a reason why a girl goes for the less attractive guy. most of the time guys uglier than there spouse dosen't cheat on them & appreciates them more & not there looks. I sometimes go for the uglier ones because at least I get treated better than the jerks.

• Some very attractive men can be really cocky because they know they look good. That puts a lot of girls off. The "unattractive" guys can be some of the nicest, most humble guys.

• Personality. Habits. Current Views at that point in life .Its not looks.

I think I'm far from one of the best looking people on earth but there are some people who like like "what the fxck!?" who say things better looking people are supposed to say and are asswholes and good looking people are ass wholes too. Its just what you seem to see and have not have had a chance to see when it comes to that.

• Sometimes those guys grow on you, because they treat you the better compared to other guys

• I've noticed this. There is a really pretty girl on here that's married to a creepy old and unattractive man. My only guess is that for some reason, she finds him attractive in some way.

It just goes to show that it all depends on personal preference.

• Yea that one thing I really don't get it. I saw good looking guys have to settle down with average girls too. I'm always nice to my crush and let her know I care for her but she don't believe me through she knew I'm still fighting for her love.

What Guys Said 1

• hmpf Sounds like they settle for guys. :/