What color should I dye my hair?

I'm dying my hair later with my best friend because I need a change. I'm already working on transforming my body and my style.

So, which color should I go with?

• Light caramel brown
  • Dark chcolate brown
  • Auburn reddish brown

Most Helpful Girl

• Disclaimer:

This is coming from a person who currently had red, blue, purple, orange and yellow in her hair

I like the idea of a reddish auburn color. But it depends on your complexion. Oranges/reds work well for me because of my skin tone. So figure out what will really make your eyes pop and what compliments your skin well.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes..sometimes, only...ash blond works for Asian women. From a picture, no one could tell for sure if it would work for you. Why on earth would you want to change the natural dark lustrous hair, though!

• You forgot a few options ;-)

• I'm only going to go with one of the above shades so no I didn't.

• Hmm, I'd say natural, but of the options given and your skin tone, I guess

Dark chcolate brown or Light caramel brown.

Kinda leaning toward Light caramel brown

What Girls Said 9

• Just make sure it matches your skin tone...if you have warm tones I'd go with gold or red tones, but if you're cool skinned the dark brown would be better. Also remember that color won't lift color, so if you want to go lighter after you do this you'll have to strip the color out, which can be quite damaging :O Good luck! :)

• Well, I don't know what you look like so it's hard to choose.

I love auburn hair so I'd go with that. That is if it would look good with your skin tone, but I would go with a or c.

• 1-go with b and c dye it the dark choco brown and then with a little aurburn reddish brown...

2- use henna .. if you want to say your hair in the long run yes it takes up to a day to get it the color you want, but dye takes your color out and replaces it henna wraps around your hair ..got to google and type henna for hair

3-if you don't that then just go with vote c

• Auburn!

• Chocolate brown with caramel highlights

• Well, it never hurts to think outside the box and try auburn reddish brown :)

• I Think light Carmel

• How about honey blonde

• Other. I think you should die it black