Have you ever been really physically attracted to someone?

Have you ever been really physically attracted to someone but knew they were not the right person for you at all? Personality wise, in a relationship, you just wouldn't work, but physically you craved them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes

She came by to pick me up for a date once & one guy said "that's the most fuukable figure I ever saw" - he was surprised to open the door and see her standing there.

I turned cartwheels for her and shse did great things for me but she really wanted to be treated like a queen and me still studying for the great job someday. She certainly deserved her wishes, she could stop traffic when washing her car in bikini. When she began lying to me, it was over ... ironic, I married a liar discoverd too late many years later.

What Guys Said 2

• its called hormones

• I am very aware of that but thank you for such an intelligent answer.

• All the time. I see bitches that I hate how they act snobby and stuff but my god is she not hot as f*ck. If I could tape her mouth shut and just bend her over and fill that p*ssy up we'd be great.

• OMG it sounded like you had that bottled up for some time...^_^

• lol :o

well she's really mean to everyone and just a jerk..but I can't lie she's really pretty too :\ its a shame she's that way and so good looking. maybe a good pounding on the bed can turn her around ;D

What Girls Said 6

• Most definitely! It is a natural occurrence, why we were "created".. Girl, you don't have to marry the dude.. If he gets you going on a purely physical level, then let loose have some fun! We only live once! Just be safe.. Don't need to end up on Teen Mom. It really isn't as cool as people think it is!

• All the time and that's how I got myself in trouble because I find myself doing something I shouldn't do.

• no...i need mental connection first. without that, no matter how hot he looks, it is a turn off to me.

• yes all the time & always with someone who's already taken...

• the guy I'm dating...he's too old for me, I actually like his personality and I feel like we click but because of our age gap it's just not something that would work out. it also makes me feel a bit like I can't keep up with him, like I'm not equal.

and he's kind of arrogant to be honest.

but he just turns me on so much, and he's fun, but not what I could see a relationship with at all.

• Yess and its always with older married guys ..ughhhh