Ladies, have you ever bought some.....

Have you ever bought panties that have a bow on them? I see them from time to time, and wonder if girls really wear panties like that or not.

0|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I fail to see how that's anything unusual, haha. I think most of my undies have a bow on them somewhere, either in front or back. =P Bows, lace, silky fabrics, peekaboo accents, sexy patterns, lol, that's my thing. All of my underwear is pretty, even the cotton ones have lace around the edges.

0|2
    0|0
    • Nice. I'm just used to guy underwear of course. Ours it just cloth, and that's it. Granted guys don't like to wear stuff that's frilly. But I think it's hot on women.

• Most girls I know wear underwear like this. Our most basic cotton items are pretty or have something interesting about them, lol. I know what you're saying though, my boyfriend tends to wear exclusively boxer briefs in solid colors. =P Which I like, I wouldn't like anything fancy, haha.

What Girls Said 11

• Without a doubt! Give me bows,ribbons,ruffles,silk,satin and lace.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yep we do, I have a few pairs. so cute.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yea but I don't really care if they have one or not

0|2
    0|0
  • I do find them cute so I buy them.

0|2
    0|0
  • I buy panties with bow's on them all the time, they make a girl feel sexy and the boys love them ;)

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes but its just a tiny bow

0|2
    0|0
  • OMG YEEEEEEESSSSSS

BOWS, LACE, POLKA DOTS, should I go on?

0|2
    0|0
  • just go look on aerie.com or another women's underwear store and you'll see what girls are wearing

0|1
    0|0
    • lol. It was more or less just seeing if women bought panties with bows on them. I like the looks of womens underwear, but only when it's on women.

• The ones with it on the sides are cute

0|2
    0|0
  • Well, they had bows on them when I BOUGHT them... A seam ripper soon took care of the problem.

Little, pink bows like that look childish and silly to me.

0|1
    0|1
  • Lol, Yes, I Love Bows, & Ribbons

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Women always look better with bows. (:

0|0
    0|0