Can anyone recommend a hairstyle?

Hi all,

I am 20 years old. I just lost 175lbs and I am tired of looking stupid. Can anyone recommend a hairstyle that would make me look less bad

Thank you all for your help
would dying my hair help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe a longer messy style, like spikes but not spikes :p like up ish.. what a bad explanation. CONGRATULATIONS! :D I still remember that other question you asked and since looking at your pictures, I noticed that you actually have a nice.. OK I know it's going to sound weird but.. head :p I don't think there's anything wrong with your hairline or whatever, you nave a nice face shape.

I also think that if you're going to be wearing glasses, with the hairstyle you have now, you would definitely rock business type outfits, you'd look hot!

Maybe with the longer messy look you'd look better in tees.

• Thank you, I wore a suit to school on Tuesday and everybody was amazed, maybe cause I wore a suit.

• I don't think you need to dye your hair.

What Girls Said 5

• Congratulations on your weight lost.

How about changing your hair color? If a new look is what you are looking for.

Try growing your hair out a bit.

link

^This looks good.

Even this

link

^This

link

Nothing too drastic.

• Congratulations for the weight loss :) You seem nicely built !

I've looked at your profile pic, and I have a few ideas.

I would suggest growing your hair a bit. For the length in itself, you could ask a professional for something that goes with your face. Something like the third link from Stacyzee ?

Something you could also do to change how you look : facial hair ! A beard, a goatee ?

Maybe not a full beard if you're not comfortable, but facial hair can drastically change someone.

My best friend decided to have a goatee, and it suits him so well !

The good thing is that you can easily change your beard if you don't like it :)

I've read you had lost confidence since your weight loss. No matter how you try to change, confidence plays a big part. Don't look down on what you are, you're better than you probably think :)

• short spikes, or a buzz cut. short hair always looks nice on a guy.

just don't get the Bieber hair cut. lmfao.

• Long hair.

I hate buzzcut. Never buzzcut.

• anythinggg short, can't stand guy with long hair lol

What Guys Said 9

• Well, congrats on the weight loss man, stay in shape! :)

To answer your question, well personally, I had long hair for 2-3 years, it went a bit past my shoulder. But growing up I had a buzz cut #3 on top and #2 on sides, I'm an Army Brat, so that is what I have currently. The longest my hair has ever gotten, is the profile pic I currently have up. But the shortest I've gone is with no guard all around. I prefer sticking with a #3 on top or #2 and a #2 or a #1 on the sides.

I can't say this look will work for you, or not, but I think you look alright in your current pics, I wouldn't stress about it to much. As long as your hygiene is good,then it'll say volumes about you as a person. I'm 19,turning 20 in Dec.

Gotta work on that confidence Bro, but as I said, you don't look bad in your pics. But there is always room to improve, one thing I've learned. :)

• find out your face shape first, once you do that, you should be able to go down a list of hairstyle that are guaranteed to look good on you. here's a good place to start

link

• I was thinking the same thing about the complimenting of the facial structure with hair etc. Same should be done with clothing as well I might add,but color wise.

• You look like Joker from full metal jacket. I think you'd do well with his hair.

link

link

link

• Anything short, bro.

Personally I perfer a buzz cut, but its all up to you. If you are brawny and muscular a 2 on top, one on sides buzz will be good but if your just toned a 3 all around will look the best.

• Buzz cut looks meh,

I recommend growing it first. Then go for some crazy ass whacky haristyle. Then find some happy medium :)

Impressive weight loss man, you should pat yourself on the back a little, give yourself more props!

• Shave your head for the summer. You don't have worry about fixing it in the morning and it feels great out in the hot summer sun.

• I don't know much about hair style, but you lost half your weight?! Nice. Congrats! You must feel awesome about it.

• Grow them first!

Then you can find the way you like them by yourself :p

• I dunno, maybe grow it to a medium length and then you can do whatever you want with it... possibly a fauxhawk or something like that...

• Nah man stick with your natural hair color.