What's it like to be with someone really physically attractive?

This might be a dumb question... but I'm just wondering. How is it to be with someone that you know for a fact that others will be looking at?


0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

  • Most of the time I am just happy that he finds me just as attractive, but it is quite irritating when we go out somewhere and girls are always staring him down. Makes me worry that I could lose him any second to one of the random girls on the street if one of them actually catches his eye. I've told him how I feel about it, but he always tells me that there is nothing to worry about...Then he goes on to say that he feels the same way when guys look at me, so I'm comforted that he's paying attention to what goes on with me...Mind you, this stuff only happens about 20% of the time, so the other 80% of the time we are just enjoying each others company and not worrying about anything else :)

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

  • I guess it's good. You feel proud. But after a while, you kinda forget about how attractive they are.My ex is a fkn stud, and in my opinion waay more attractive than me. And after about 2 months of dating I never really thought about how hot he was anymore.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine its like being famous

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think its annoying when a lot of people try to hit on them when your right there

    0|0
    0|0
  • Weird people just stare like its a circus

    0|0
    0|0
  • Pros and Cons. On the plus side, you feel an insane attraction to them all the time. Looking at them you feel lucky and proud. On the downside, any time you're not with them you can bet they're getting hit on and can have most people they desire. It leaves room open for insecurity. Worry they might stray.

    0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

  • It feels like the world is yours for the taking

    0|0
    0|0
Loading...