Do you wear special colored clothes for a special day?

normally I wear red, white, and blue colored clothes specialized for patriotic days, and I also wear special colored clothing specialized for other special days, mostly major holidays

Most Helpful Guy

• On St Patrick's, I never wear any green. No one in Ireland does either.

What Girls Said 2

• Not particularly. Although I didn't wear green clothes for St. Patrick's Day, by the end of the day I did realize that I had put on green eyeshadow (not like a neon or other outlandish green color, but a dark green that still looked natural when paired with nude color).

• Christmas is about the only holiday that I dress for, because I am home all day warm and cozy. I have on Christmas colored socks a red or green night gown, festive slippers and so on.

What Guys Said 2

• My uniform of the day usually remains unaffected by holidays ...unless it's St. Patty's day and the shot girl at the bar gives me a plastic green clover necklace to wear.

• nope, I wear whatever color whenever I want ;p