What do men think of women who wear shapewear?

For example, you were on a date with a woman you hadn't been intimate with. You put your hand on the small of her back or hug her and she feels too 'tight' or you feel boning on her waist.

What's your opinion on women who get a little help in that way?

If you have no clue what I'm talking about, see: link

Most Helpful Guy

• it seriously depends on the girl and the amount of flesh being concealed. I can understand hiding a little bit after the holidays, or if a kid was just born, but if it's to give the impression that she's got a "hot" body when she looks very different naked, then it's pretty misleading. I'll give an example that would apply the same standard to me. I do a bit of online dating and I've had some hair loss in my 20s. These days I shave my head but a lot of my pics have me with short hair. I always keep a pic up with my head completely shaved so that there can be no doubt on a woman's part what I might look like. In fact, I do that because I'd feel like I was trying to hide something if I didn't. It's a little silly doing things like that in a dating situation since the eventual place it goes is being naked, and obviously the truth will be known.

What Guys Said 5

• No good, you are better off rubbing preparation H on your tummy for the subcutaneous fluid fat.

• Smart ^^.

• No... why not let nature have it's way =)

• If she is comfortable about wearing it, I have no problem with it.

• trickery

What Girls Said 2

• wearing spanx on my period helps nums the pain x___x it also helps for back problems, but they are often too expensive lol.

• I don't think there is something wrong. They don't make a HUGE difference

• Yes they do makes a ton of difference. A lot of them lift butt and boobs up, as well as ducked there belly fat in order to get a define waist. I see this a lot around me and them women looks so different with out it on.