Guys, would it bother you if a girl was taller than you?

guys, if a girl you were dating was taller than you, would it bother you? or does it freak guys out when the girl is taller?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes but maybe it's because I'm pretty tall. A girl who is 6'4+ is just not common

• What's weird is that it has the opposite effect on me. I'm 6'0", and the fact that there aren't many girls 6'1"+ makes it really cool to me since it's so rare.

What Guys Said 12

• I am 6 feet and visible minority. I have dealt with everything people threw at me. I learned to love myself the way I am. There is nothing embarrassing about dating someone taller than me. Even a girl who is 5'7 with heels is going to look almost my height (girls look taller).

I know guys who would never date tall girls (even if the girls are shorter than them!). I got no problem with that. A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl. Less for them, more for me. That's how I see it.

• It bothers me.

• it would bother me but there's this super hot tall girl in one of my classes.. she looks at least 6'2...

• No I don't think so...

• It'd be weird at first, but I'd get over it really fast. We'd have really tall kids though.

• nope, not at all

• I would not have a problem with it.

• I wouldn't even try. She'd make me feel like a littl boy

• Yes it does. And I think it would bother the girl as well.

• No, doesn't matter to me. Depending on the body type that can be pretty nice.

• It wouldn't bother me one bit. In fact, with me being 6'0" it's so rare that it's more cool than anything.

• Nope. As long as it doesn't bother her, it doesn't bother me. Well, unless she towered over me.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if this bothers guys but it sure bothers me!