Arm hair on girls? Deal breaker?

What do you think of arm hair on girls? Do you notice it?

Is this much arm hair a deal breaker?

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care if a girl has hairy arms. I don't even notice arm hair on girls most of the time but there are two girls at my work I've noticed have more hairy than average arms for a girl but I still think both of them are hot. One of the girls bleaches hers somehow so the hair is lighter and doesn't stand out as much. I know she bleaches her arm hair because her eye brows are dark but her arm hair is blond lol. I notice stuff like that but it doesn't scare me away at all.

What Guys Said 8

• No not at all it's fine.

And you just put up a picture of Alyssa Milano right? I don't think Alyssa Milano and deal breaker should ever be tied together.

• Arm hair like that is fine. Under arm or armpit hair on a woman is a deal breaker.

If the second link is you, than you don't have anything to worry about. It's thin light colored and hardly noticeable.

• Guess it's OK as long as it's not really really visible.

• What do you think of the linked images?

• well the blond hair is kinda too much, the other girl, it's not too visible.

But they're both on the upper limit. General rule is still the less arm hair the better it is

• Heh Heh..yeah...it's almost enough to make me seek out a male instead...NOT...WTH...isn't anyone "normal" anymore? Neither female is anything but feminine and a total turn on..O:O

• Being a hairy guy I LOVEEE it, and those pics are nothing.

• That much hair wouldn't bother me at all. It would be really weird if you shaved your pubes though. If a girl is going to shave her pubic hair, I expect the rest of her to be hairless. See how that works?

• nah its totally fine

• If it's really hairy, then yeah it might be a deal breaker. But just having some arm hair isn't that bad. Girls like guys to wax a whole lot of sh*t they don't want to. They can wax their arms.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't worry about the hair if it's blond like the second pic. Chances are you wouldn't even see it in most light and most angles. I've got a friend with really dark, hairy arms, and she's still super hot and always has guys after her.

• Well if its a lot you should get rid of it, but its not a deal breaker

• They're fine but the belly hair is NOT.

• If you want to attract more guys you should wax off your arm and belly hair.

• I just wanna attract one guy and not scare him away with my hair haha

• i shave my arms and I don't have stomach hair haha