Guys: If a woman has small breasts (like "A" cup), and wears a very low cut shirt, is that attractive?

Or would it just go unnoticed because she has small breasts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's kind of her prerogative.

But it welcomes wardrobe malfunctions.

The baggier the shirt, the greater the chance of a nip slip when you're a thin girl with small breasts.

Which is quite okay with me.

Sometimes I wonder if some girls do it on purpose knowing guys are going to look straight at their nipples whenever they lean over.

What Guys Said 9

• If you want guys to give you their opinion on looks, one picture speaks a thousand words. There are plenty of hot chicks without boobs, for example Kiira Knightley from Pirates of the Caribian and Bend it like Beckhham movie.

Maybe you shoud go to a website called www.hotornot.com

• Yes, I hate to admit it, but I did go to that site (only body shots..no face)...because I haven't had a long term relationship before, and I wanted to know if it was because of my lack of breasts...

• The most beautifull girl I ever dated had an a cup I wouldn't need a low cut.

For me the size of breast doesn't matter as long as its in proportion. The whole is more then the sum of its parts. Id look at the girl not just breasts if she's atractive id def go for her no matter what cup size.

• If anything she would get MORE noticed as it such an uncommon

sight! I personally love small breasts and think there's little hotter than my girlfriend in a tight outfit or low cut top showing off her hot little body.

So many guys say they only like big boobs, but my girlfriend gets A LOT of attention and she's almost flat, its just all about the confidence!

• Interesting...I just wore a really low cut shirt today in fact! I didn't have time to find a tank to go under it...and didn't think anyone would notice...but boy was I wrong...I didn't really like that attention, though...I felt sort of like a street walker from some of the comments I was getting...

• It's totally OK not to 'enjoy the attention', I guess you're just not used to it in such a way. At least you discovered tho guys really do like your body just the way it is! Ps. Bet you looked amazing!

• i think it is nice (and cute!) to wear low cut. It is only unattractive if the breast size is too big and not proportional to the body size.

• Ok, thanks for your opinion.

• hell no

• I accept all boobs.

Who am I to say her chest is too big or small.

• i wouldn't find it attractive just cause she is wearing a very low cut shirt

• She hot though?

• I was asking the question in hypothetical terms, but was really talking about myself.

• Well if she has an a cup she might as well have no shirt on because their is nothing to see.

• Yeah, but I like B's also. With A's I just don't see the point I feel like I'm patting the girl on her back.

• Oh...I see your point, then...Well, you def wouldn't be attracted to me, then! Lol...

What Girls Said 1

• From girl to girl, let me tell you I am a B Cup and I strut what I got ;D Although I do not wear low cuts but I show confidence with my body language :D