Is it OK not to let him see my boobs, because they are saggy and I have huge areolas?

I tried everything, but they just don't get any firmer.

I lost a lot of weight, from 180 lbs to 120 lbs and my boobs went from DD to B. But somehow my areolas stayed the same so that they seem huge now and my skin didn't get tight again either.

It's not that obvious when I am wearing a bra but without it really look horrible.

I even went to a plastic surgeon once. He said everyone would a boob lift on a girl my age should go to prison and that they will tight again it just takes time. I couldn't afford plastic surgery anyways.

He is my first boyfriend and I'm really nervous about this. I'm very content with the rest of my body but I just don't want him to see this part. Will he think I'm weird if I tell him?

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly doubt that a guy will see your bare breasts and say "ewww...gross".

Guys are usually so excited to see bare breasts that we frankly don't care that much...we just want to see them! ;-)

---------

Girls tend to critique their bodies A LOT more than guys do. Unless you're trying to attract girls...don't worry about how they critique their body. :)

What Guys Said 6

• just hear me out: guys love boobs, and about every kind of boobs.

your boobs are probably not that bad. and if your boyfriend really likes you, he will like your boobs too.

if you need anyone to confirm that, I'm available to do so

• I don't to put a pic of mine online but I found one that looks a lot like mine link and I'm only 19, so I'm guessing it will only get worse.

• seriously? if that is what you look like, you have nothing at all whatsoever to worry about!

• My first girlfriend had large areola on C cups...they were amazing...Ever since I have been large areolas number one fan. For every one that doesn't like something there's one that does. Large areola feel awesome when you're swirling them around in your mouth. Put that money towards education, a house or a car...Surgery would be such a waste!

• if you are serious about the relationship its best get stuff out of way right, you want to waste your time. he will find out eventually so there is no point in hiding most likely it work against when he finds out

• Yeah...females really suck..have no idea why I would ever be attracted to one? WHAT?WHY don't you understand? Haven't you ever watched any animal shows? I am an animal and I love females...areolae..REALLY put me off...NOT...where would you get such an idea?

• it's OK, I've lost weight too and I wouldn't mind, can I see them? I bet they're just fine

• those seem fine, but let me see yours, you can PM me

• If yours look like that,seriously stop worrying.

• If he doesn't like them you should be with someone else

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like boobs, and if he really cares about you it shouldn't matter. If you're really self conscious though, put away a little money each month until you can afford the cosmetic surgery. I'm almost positive the problem isn't your boyfriend being happy with you, it's your happiness and being comfortable in your own skin.