How do you hide a tattoo?

I'm going to be getting a tattoo this summer before I go to college. I have wanted this for a while and basically it will represent what I am going to be studying in college and what I would like to do with it someday. My parents would not be very happy if they knew I got a tattoo but thankfully when I go to college they will be on the other side of the country so it will not be too difficult to hide it from them. What I want will be small and it will be on my back. I wear t-shirts a lot so for the most part I think hiding it from my relatives will be easy but what do I do if I want to cover it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• A tattoo is for life, you don't get one to cover it up. You should be proud of it and love it, it will be part of you. If you are unsure and not fully commited then maybe don't. However there is make up you can use to cover small tattoos.

• I just don't want my relatives to know I have it. I don't care who else sees it. It's a very conservative family

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• if you need to hide it than don't get it.

• honey its YOUR life. you are an adult woman. you need to live for yourself. if you want a tattoo than get one.

• don't wear very exposing clothes. Also why get something if you are not going to be proud or or ashamed to show it off. Maybe you should just tell them to get over it.

• Then make sure what you are wearing covers it up when you are around them, their is not much more you can do.