How can I make breasts look fuller and bigger?

And not to make it look like cleavage. What kind of bras should I get to make them look bigger under a shirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure I understand. You want your boobs to look bigger but you DON'T want cleavage? Why? You mean like you'll be wearing a shirt with a high neck and you just want a bigger boob-bulge? What size breasts do you have now and how big would you want them to look?

What Guys Said 4

• To get more cleavage you could use the time-honored tradition of stuffing your bra with Kleenex. It's kinda sad but I suppose it must work fairly well or it wouldn't become so commonly-known.

• Frederick's of Hollywood and Vicoria's Secret have some great push-up bras

• A good plastic surgeon did the trick for my lady. Mmmmmmmm, I love 'em !

• Why would you want to?

What Girls Said 10

• getting a bra with a but of passing can help make them look fuller AND prevent people from seeing nips through your shirt :D getting a bra with a slight lift can also help, it also makes me feel like mine are being help up properly even after the bra is getting older

• Victoria secret has a bra called the Bombshell it will increase you two cup sizes and works wonders. They carry them in all different sizes too. It is a bit expensive but its worth it so go in and ask to try on the bombshell and to be measured. Let me know if I can help you more.

• There are 4 possible ways to do this.

1) Get pregnant..and increase boob size through pregnancy.

2) Stuff push up bra. (chicken cutlets, tissue, socks,etc)

3) Insert silicone into breast through breast augmentation.

4) Gain Weight.

• Like scnbabe89 mentioned, the bombshell bra adds two cup sizes. However, I wouldn't recommend that one, it's just TOO fake. It's called the "wonder" bra because when the bra comes off, the guy wonders where your boobs went. Lol I really like the Victorias Secret Fabulous bra (I think that's the name if it). It's amazing but it's still natural looking. I'm an A cup and this bra looks great and makes your breasts appear fuller. It's also very comfortable.

• Tips from Jenna Marbles link

• Push up or padded bras.

• Wear layers and a padded bra

• possibly a push up from victoria secret

• A padded bra does the trick

• Stuff your bra