How can I not look innocent?

im 21 and I want a sultry, sexy look. I look like I'm in high school and I hate it! any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• wear more black..

something about wearing black things make you look mature and sexy and stuff.

I would say try makeup if you can...some dark mascara and dark brown eye shadow..can really make your eyes have a sultry effect.

What Guys Said 6

• Straight hair, shorter, eyeliner, jean shorts, bracelet, tennis shoes are okay, not sure what to advise about the large breasts, but you don't need to over-flaunt them. (Looks like you're trying too hard.) Gypsy earrings, fake nails, and try to walk with an air of confidence.

For "sultry," you could try going to dances wearing a shiny metallic dress. Jade green would look nice on you. Don't forget to wear eyeliner. Also, flirt openly.

• oooooops I read that wrong I though you said slutty not sultry...my bad...

Just show skin

• try some sexy clothes and flirt with guys, you should change from your inner-self, you can't be ripe unless you heart is ripe__my advice

• For a second I thought it said "slutty" look :S

• hahaha I had to glance at it again to make sure lol. its sultry. kinda of seductive but not over the top

• hmmm, well I don't know too much about this stuff but you could try the red lipstick thing. it's seductive and looks sexy.

• Walk around naked

• Stop wearing bra

What Girls Said 6

• I have the absolute same problem all the time. But I found it worked to put heavier makeup plus a neutral color combo when you dress. If you wear all black people might think you are depressed. Try wearing navy blue, beige, brown, grey, too.

Do a darker lip, curl your hair, or if you have naturally curled hair, straghten it.

It's all about the attitude, too.

Good luck!

• Maybe dress less conservative or maybe you just hav a young face

• dress more sexy...and don't act as if you were still in high school.

• I think make up can do the work for you.

• Wear your hair up in a bun

• Wear eyeliner and mascara