Guys, how do you feel about girls with extra fat?

I mean, does it turn you off when you're with a girl and she has some extra stomach fat? Also, what about stretch marks? I have a lot of stretch marks on my inner thighs, hips and breasts, because I've just lost a lot of weight. Does seeing stretch marks and fat turn you off?

Most Helpful Guy

• There;s nothing wrong with having fat tissue. link this is a nice body. It's if it's in excess is the turn off. As far as stretch marks go, if you're that concerned about it there are plenty of creams and treatments to deal with those that aren't invasive or costly.

• That woman in your link isn't fat though?

• No, but the question was about "extra fat". The woman in the picture has decidedly a bit more meat on her bones than the average female model does

What Guys Said 8

• If a girl has fat because she lives an unhealthy lifestyle, it's a turn off. If she keeps herself in shape and still has some fat, I don't mind.

• Can you find us a picture link to better understand what you're talking about. It doesn't have to be of yourself but just a reference. And as for stretch marks it is never bothered me and I imagine it doesn't bother most people. Stretch marks will fade with time.

• i wouldn't be turned on by stretch marks but unless theyre really bad, I wouldn't call it a deal breaker

and girls with a little extra meat on their bones, the sexiest, if its in the right places

big t*ts, rounds ass, and if they got a little bit of body on them its good

• No it doesn't. I have stretch marks on my pecs and a couple on my shoulders from sports and weightlifting so I can't complain.

• I actually like women with a little meat on their bones. Not talking about obese women here.

• As for fat. I'm not comfortable with my own fat. I hardly have enough f***s to give about yours too. As for stretch marks, I will direct you to one of my favorite philosophers, Micah S. Katt Williams who said eloquently in his chronicles "it means one of two things, either you was big and got small, or was small and got big."

link

• A little extra fat never turned me away. The girl I'm seeing was a bit big when I first met her.

• It would depend on how much extra fat. If you are a little chubby, it wouldn't bother me. A lot of people have stretch marks, me included, and they don't tend to be extremely noticeable after a while. An attractive face is much more important.

What Girls Said 0