Guys,do you prefer your girl to wear black or pink?

Kindly choose one of the two colors and give the reasons if possible.Thanks a lot!

Most Helpful Guy

• A slinky black dress or black lingerie can be really sexy. The problem is just that black is desperately boring and unimaginative - you'll be completely invisible in a crowded room, as every other woman is guaranteed to be wearing their favorite LBDs too. Everyday casual clothes are especially dull in black.

I normally prefer pink, provided it's the right shade - brunettes look great in bright passionfruit pink; blondes look better in baby pink; girls with medium hair look best in coral pink; etc.

• How about a Chinese with black hair,black iris and fair skin with a yellow tone? Thanks.

• Sorry,I mean yellow undertone.

• Thanks for BA :)

Personally, I think a very pale, pastel pink would probably look best, but obviously it's a matter of taste.

What Guys Said 10

• I'd say both. I'm crazy about the skater girl look and when they wear a bright florescent color (like pink, green, blue, yellow) with black and maybe a bit of eye liner. I absolutely love it.

• Wouldn't some combination of them be ideal? Everyone likes variety? Black leggings with a pink skirt for example

• Black because it emulates the curves women should show,x

• black I guess :DD

the charcoal black if it is a dress

and pink if it is a tee

• It really depends on the girl.

• Black is classier...(:(:(:

• both

• when it comes to this topic, I think I will chose BLACK without hesitation. In my opinion the cool girls in black seem to be inner-rich and thoughtful, I always think the girls in pink woud be too naive lol

• Whatever she feels better in

• Pink. It's a stereotypical more girlie color. Also, pink is the color of vagina so that makes it cute.

• so what your saying is anything referencing to a vagina is cute?...There's diseased people out there, and vagina's catches diseases too. Is that cute to you?

• Your interpretations of 'bent out of shape' are skewed. Why the idea of diseased vaginas would even come to your head off of what I said is beyond me. You're weird.

What Girls Said 1

• whatever looks good on you, wear it! if it suits your face and skin tone, there's not a certain color that would look. its just what looks good on you