Girls what are your measurements?

If you're comfortable please share :) Just wondering what the norm is. And are you comfortable with your size? Do you feel healthy? For me bust-34 waist- 24 hips- 33. I'm quite happy with this and I'm healthy.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I am comfortable with my measurement but I wish my waist is like 26.Mine is 34-28-38.I have big hips.I think its from my dad genetic since most of my aunts have big hips too.Yes I feel healthy and I am happy with my curve ^_^

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice :) curves are the best. Kinda wish I had a just a little more

• Looking at your pics I see you have curve...You are still young and you will get more when you are adult soon.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 8

• 31-24-34

I like my body so I'm happy with it.(: I couldn't change it if I wanted to anyway. God must of wanted me skinny.:p

0|0
    0|0
  • 34-27/28-34

0|1
    0|0
  • My measurements are 35-24-35. I am happy with my body and I also have a very active lifestyle so I am able to keep a healthy weight and body fat percent. I wasn't built to be skinny, but as long as I am healthy I am happy:)

0|0
    0|0
  • 34-24-34 ,I like it and feel healthy but I don't feel healthy with my weight 42kg

I want to be 44kg and stick with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • You're a little one ha ha :) I have the same measurements as you and I'm 47 kg

• Show All
    • It's all good guys like short girls. I'm 5' 3" I know that's not terribly short but guys say shorter is cute,

• No, I am not short, I am 5.6 but look "Small", which make people think I am not capable of doing somethings, I think I need to start wearing make up a lot to look like a 21 years old girl not 17 or 18 years old and Also need to earn some weight.

• 32-24-38. Sorta wish my breasts were bigger but I love my measurements. Healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • 34-25-36

0|0
    0|0
  • Height- 5'7.5"

Weight- 118 pounds (usually a little less)

Bust- 32 inches

Waist- 25 inches

Hips- 38 inches

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my body. If I had to change something though, I'd definitely want bigger boobs...

0|0
    0|0
  • bust: 32

waist: 25

hips: 33

height: 5'9"

weight: 113

I love my height and that I'm skinny (though I'm trying hard to put on a few pounds because I'm a bit underweight) I've accepted the fact that I'm small in the chest haha. Sometimes I like that I am but sometimes I don't.

0|0
    0|0