Affordable and worth buying eye make up brushes?

Can someone please lead to me where I can purchase affordable brushes to do my eye make up? Please and thank you =)

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely elf studio brushes or some of the dollar ones you can't go wrong with there eyeshadow brush and blending brush there a one dollar! also I bought a 22 brush set for 34.95 from coastal scents and I use them everyday and are the best most affordable brushes <3

link

link

Also elf and coastal scents always have sales so you ca nget them for even cheaper you can also find elf in some targets and k marts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 9

• Try elf studio line brushes...or eco tools makeup brushes...or even sonia kashuk brushes...google them they are good alternatives to high end mac or makeup forever brushes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure of your definition of affordable, but Lauren Luke's brushes are pretty cheap compared to other brands I've seen: link

0|0
    0|0
  • dont buy the elf ones, they;re no good unless you're talking reallllllyy cheapp.

i like the eco tools

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly recommend Eco-tools brushes. I haven't tried their eye brushes before because I don't wear eye makeup, but I do have their foundation brush and I can definitely say it works pretty amazing. It blends in my foundation really well, to add their bristles are natural so it's doesn't, at least for me, irritate my skin. And the brushes are pretty cheap, you can buy them in a pack at Cvs, Riteaid..pretty much any drugstore

0|0
    0|0
  • What about a beauty supply store like sally's

0|0
    0|0
  • Ross sometimes has a a good deal on different brands

0|0
    0|0
  • I got like a 12 peice make up brush set from walmart. Best make up purchase I ever made

0|0
    0|0
  • Dollar store

0|0
    0|0
  • target.

0|0
    0|0