Is white, porcelain skin hot?

I know that tan girls are in vogue and stuff, but what do you think of a girl with ivory white and really really pale skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• At least it's natural, and not the reslt of some chemicals froma tanning salon. And she has sense enough to know about skin cancer...Sure it does't look as appealing as a deep tan, and also even the smallest skin blemish really jumps out at people when you are pale, take my word for it as another pale person!

I thik that's the main appeal of a tan,--it makes a chubby body look slimmer and also tends to fade out small skin blemishes, prominent blood veins, and so forth.

So, I've learned to value pale skin, and discount the fact that it isn't as airbrushed looking as tan or dark skin. With contrasting colors of clothes, pale skin looks ALMOST as good as tanned skin.

What Guys Said 11

• Hey, John Mayer mentions it in the song "Your Body is a Wonderland," and that man got more ass than Juan Valdez. . .

Then again, he may have been focusing on Jennifer Love Hewitt's sweet, sweet rack. . .

• I much prefer it to the tan look, especially if it's not a natural tan. If a girl spends significant time in a tanning bed we probably won't have much in common, lol. Fair skin is definitely sexier for me.

• combo it with dark colored hair and mmm...so adorable

• I don't find it attractive and most guys dont, but there are guys who do, there's someone for everybody.

• It can be hot on women. I guess it all depends on the girl.

• Love it! Not a fan of the Jersey shore orange tan.

• No. Not hot.

• Yes, it is.

• If the person is hot they'll be hot regardless.

• I've had crushes on girls with really pale skin before so yeah it can be hot.

• Yes

What Girls Said 6

• If the person is hot. Their skin color will be too.

• It depends on the person and if it is the right tone of pale because you can be pale and look like you are about to die/ look greeish or blueish which is the type of pale guys or anyone find unattractive. Then you have healthy pale which is a warmer pale more pinkish and usually means rosy cheeks. Personally I am super pale but I have rosy cheeks and a tiny bit of a tan (it's tan for me but I'm still pale) so I look healthy and I love my pale skin and I have never met a guy that though I was unattractive because I was pale. Guys like girls that look healthy.

• It can look really beautiful and elegant, but it can come off as ghostly. It really depends on the girl.

• If they like vampires I guess

• No I'm glad I have brown skin

• I think to myself eww how pale