I was wearing granny panties, lol!

So I have a gym crush. He's cute but we don't talk..yet. And now thanks to me probably never haha. So it's my lady time and I was wearing loose sweatpants and bright blue boyshort underwear, like this link

and I was stretching on the mat and I didn't remember until later on the sweatpants I was wearing and that me bending forward to stretch would show my underwear and now I feel like an idiot cause he probably thought I was wearing granny panties lol

so guys, this is a turn off, right? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• eh. you don't really assume a chick in her teens/early twenties or whatever to ever be wearing granny panties. it would be really rare to see so I'd just be thinking it's regular underwear or something

What Guys Said 4

• Not at the gym. We would just assume it was some kind of sports underware and think nothing of it. If you were wearing a thong then some guys might think you were showing us on purpose and automatically put you in the whore catagory. Depends on the guy.

• LOL you sound like the girl that stares at me at my gym. and no its not a turn off.

• Yeah we'd probably still like you, unless they're really shallow and this is always happening then yeah it's probably a turn off for some guys. You're probably got a chance with him

• those aren't full blown granny panties... and i those kind of panties are cute.

What Girls Said 0