Guys: Long or short hair?

Do you like short or long hair on a girl? Do you like specific styles? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• boys want long hair. men don't care either way and don't consider it to be a determining factor as to whether a girl is attractive. Short haired girls can be hotter, if it suits them. Long hair is obviously the safe option.

• I've just discovering that sucking up to the QA is the best way to get BA :)

• discovered* bloody tiredness.

• ;D always!

What Guys Said 11

• Either is fine as long as it looks stylish and accents her face well! Though maybe not to short I don't want her to look like a boy.

• So if she had REALLY short hair you wouldn't like it?

• Everyone feels differently at one point or another. I've seen girls with suuuper short pixy cuts that look so cute and feminine I could explode, but that's because the cut worked for them. I was almost about to say I'd draw the line at a buzz cut but even then I've seen some women pull off a bald head and still look good. Like I said as long as it fits your face and style it's all good.

• I prefer longer hair (shoulder length or longer). Longer hair is a sign of youth, beauty, and femininity, and most men find that attractive.

Notice that women hit about 45 and chop all their hair off into a "practical" hair-cut that announces that "I've given up on attracting men." No thanks, not interested in that at all.

I also don't like "up" hair styles; I like to see her hair long and flowing. Pony/pigtails and braids are fine, but I don't find buns and such attractive.

• Long (between shoulder and bra length) straight hair looks good to me most of the time. If the girl knows how to balance her hair style with her facial features, then she has my full attention.

• Short hair, on a petite girl. Fancy colors are a plus. My first girlfriend had a long pink mohawk with buzzed sides. So hot!

• I love long hair. anything shoulder length or loner is good.

short hair is a turn off for me with a few rare exceptions.

• long. love how it looks with the flowyness down her back or shoulders. not a big fan super short hair

• long

• I like long hair but that is not a high priority to me. I've been with short haired girls before.

• well, as for me, I think long hair is better than the short. the reasaon is that long hair can make a girl graceful, just like a classical beauty.however , the above is just my personal advice which is depended on my own taste :)

• Long hair is always sexier...(:(:(:

• That's similar to this question:

link

What Girls Said 1

• In my experience, everyone has told me long hair, but if you can rock the short, why not?