Do you think it's weird when girls wear guys' clothes?

Do you think it's weird when girls wear guys clothes, or do you think its sexy or what do you think? I was wondering because some guys like it and some don't, I'm not gonna change but I wear it a lot ^^

1|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls can get away with this.

It makes them look very comfortable and at times tomboyish.

I'm sure guys wouldn't mind seeing their girl in guy's clothing sometimes.

I'm sure they would also wouldn't mind it f she made an effort into her looks (such as dressing up also).

My boyfriend loves when I do both.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I like it when a girl wears one of my shirts as a nightie, but otherwise, no. We like to see your body, and girls clothes do a much better job at showing it off, plus you look less "butchy" in girls' cuts and colors.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not put off by it, but I say vive la difference, I like girls to loook different...of course long hair means you look like a girl regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically not sexy. However some very sexy women will still look sexy, but that ... just means they can afford to use up some of their 'hotness' to look 'interesting'.

Most of us are not so lucky ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • i find a girl wearing my clothes very sexy - there is few things hotter than waking up next your girlfriend wearing nothing but one of your shirts.

in general, I guess I'm kind of indifferent to it. large mens shirts or tshirts paired with skinny jeans or leggings can look hot on the right girls, other times girls can just look like they've run out of clothes and stolen stuff from their brothers/dads wardrobe. not hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my girlfriend wants to wear my shirts, that's a little cute. It's sexy if she wears one of my dress shirts (and nothing else).

But for everyday wear, just I don't find girls wearing guys' clothing attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think ts sexy when a girl wears my clothes

Other than that no, cause our clothes is usually a little more baggy and loose fitting than the clothes girls wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sexy, but if a girl were wearing my shirts at her or my place it would be ok/flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot, especially when paired with short hair and a guyish personality, but you can still (usually) tell that she's a girl. Androgyny is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. This does not bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's sexy but some girls can pull it off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• From the guys I've talked to (aka, my friends), they don't find it sexy. Guys generally prefer if girls wear more form fitting clothes and not baggy clothes. But like you, I prefer the loose clothing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea, I don't think it's sexy... maybe just his shirt to bed but that's where it ends.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love wearing guy clothes they're much more comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks good if you look good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear some mens stuff, or more masculine looking clothes. I love mens watches, etc. I don't see anything wrong with it, I think it's sexy when women wear less feminine clothes, nice change up.

0|0
    0|0
  • it isn't sexy..

0|1
    0|0