Why do most girls love a teddy bear?

but they do not love a very hairy guy , who is naturally hairy like a teddy bear all over his body?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is kind of hairy. I don't mind, he keeps me warm at night lol :P I think it just depends on the girl. Some girls like it and some don't.

• can I ask how hairy is he?

Does he have very hairy chest,tummy,legs,arms,shoulder,bum?

• he's hairy in all those places :P he's not like super hairy, but hairier than average, I think... mostly his legs and chest and his back and stomach. he has a beard too :)

What Girls Said 10

• My boyfriend is furry, everywhere, and I adore the f.uck out of him and find him very attractive.

• what? You mean you really love lot of back, chest,stomach,shoulder,bum fur?

• would you find Robin Williams hairy guy(all over) attractive? That's disgusting I think. No?

• I don't find Robin Williams attractive in general, it has nothing to do with his body hair. My boyfriend has almost that amount of hair, just more red/golden in color, not dark. It wouldn't be an issue even if it were dark. I always play with it when we're laying in bed, especially his chest hair, because I LIKE it.

• I don't love a teddy bear.

One has nothing to do with the other.

Have you seen Robin Williams? And a teddy bear? Now Robin Williams? Now a teddy bear.

See the difference?

• i did not get what did you mean to say?

• Teddy bears are adorable, and I don't think shave when I see one.

• sorry what does "i don't think shave when I see one" means?

• When you see a man full of hair you think shave.

Teddy bears look good with their furr. They cannot be compared to a grown man that probably needs a razor.

• A teddy bear has fur, and hairy guys just have hair. XD

• but some very hairy guys have almost fur Xd

• A teddy bear has nice soft hair which feels silky when touched. A hairy man has sweaty, curly hair that falls out and gets into mouth.. It's yuk. Sorry.

• oh! :-( is it the reason! How sad for hairy guys. :-(

• Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Some girls actually love hairy guys! I have a friend like that.

• its great that she likes us hairy teddy bears. Lols. But such gals are minority and almost getting extinct! Lol7

• its just what they like lol some girls like a lot of hair some dont. I like little to none :p but there are some guys that hide it VERY well

• Because teddy bear's don't have luscious muscular skin that can be ogled upon.

• well teddy bears are to cuddle not to have a relationship.. and we don't only like them because they are "hairy" they are cute .. why are you hairy?

• yes I am very hairy guy. But can't you girls find hairy guys cute , cuddly and sntggle with them during intimacy?

• furry means a LOT of dark thick hair, just like fur of animal. Its very soft to touch !

• hmm okay well good luck ^_^

• idk...they make them cute, and I like hairy guys!

• you mean very very hairy guys?

• do you like very hairy , furry guys?

• Because, I know for a fact it's clean. ; )

What Guys Said 1