Girls: What do you think of chest hair on guys?

This question is for girls. What is your opinion of men with a significant amount of chest hair?

• I like it!
  • It's gross!
  • It's fine if it's neatly maintained.
  • I'm indifferent.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to butt in, I just have to share an observation. From what I've gathered from this and other question of the same nature, the hair isn't really important/unimportant. If the girls say they don't like hair like this etc. It's often a photo of a chubby guy with chest hair. When they say, omg that's so hot, they link a pic of a smoking hot model with chest hair.

What Girls Said 37

• I like it a lot..

link

link

No more than that..

• Where I live, I mainly see the younger guys with no chest hair, and old guys with hairy chests. In general, I think either can be attractive for certain reasons. If the guy has a really muscular chest, then why cover it up? BUT - even if he has a nicely chiseled chest, chest hair is still a turn on and very sexy, because it's very manly... but I only like it if it's kept neat. Even if there's a lot of it, you can still be clean about it. That's just good personal hygiene is.

• I don't like it, don't like it at all! A tiny bit is okay but I'm not a fan of a chest full of hair

• I'm okay with it as long as it isn't like link

• HATE IT

• I find it to be radically attractive, personally; the more the merrier. (And though, while back-hair is fine, it isn't nearly as a alluring.)

Regardless, I think that men with little fuzz can be just as enchanting.

• I voted it's gross, but I don't mean it in a sens that it is disgusting. It's natural on some men, but I found I am attracted by hairless or nearly hairless chests on men.

I can't help it, but I don't want to put pressure on men because of it ^^

• As long as it's not a carpet, it can be pretty sexy. Always depends on the guy, though.

• i like it

i scratch my face with it :D

• if the guy is attractive then it doesn't matter..

he's attractive. what I've noticed is that young men don't

have as much...

I like it! I like to see men having hair

it makes them more masculine...

I wouldn't want him to use the same wax

products as I am... eww! imagine that!

• Poetic ninja's answer...is what I wanted to say.

• Airless chest is okay, but I prefer a man with some hair on his chest like Robert Downey Jr.

• You know what's interesting.I was never too keen on body hair, then started dating a guy who had a hairy chest. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about it but then I actually started to like it. My current boyfriend is smooth and I totally love that. So I guess it's not ideal, but I can grow to like it.

• Not a fan of too much, but there can't be none at all. If you're blessed with a lot of chest hair, you can just shave some off. Sadly, if you don't have chest hair, you can't make it grow. A little is sexy thoug

• I use to think it was gross but then I saw a guy with abs have it now I'm not that grossed out

• I little is OK with me, but definitely not a forest and no back hair!

• i'd rather have a guy with a hairy chest than a guy who waxes more than I do :/ I don't know why girls get all grossed out - its natural for a lot of guys.

• HATE.

• I don't like chest hair though I can deal with it even it's not too much.

• Ehh I like hairless, but not moother than mine.

• i love it

• As long as I can nuzzle against his chest, it doesn't matter to me.

• i don't like it.

• it doesn't really bother me. id rather chest hair than a bush down below.

• Depends on the guy...

• It is gross.

• I don't like it

• My face break out every time my face touches my boyfriend hair. So I prefer that its shave off

• no no NOOOO

• I don't like it

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 2

• lol @ responses from girls.

hairy chest indicates a guy being more manly but for some reason girls are starting to find feminine looking guys more attractive these days.

slim and tall what happened to broad and tall?

less hair on a man seems to be more attractive 'no facial hair; 'no back hair', 'no/less hair on the chest area'.

a guy is supposed to be hairy, its part of the nature, girls are better off going lesbian.

about two years ago, the most beautiful man in china was considered beautiful because he had a small face and feminine like features, long eyelashes and less hair on his face. but in reality a guy is supposed to have a larger face then females. and if a guy has a small face then that mean he has small hands which is also feminine.

I barely have any hair on my chest, and I feel ashamed/embarrassed when I go to a pool. so if you have a hairy chest be proud and show that off, f*** what girls think!

• well men don't like when you vagina is all hairy as f***. ha!