Are there women out there that love seeing a man in a speedo?

I like wearing speedos to the beach and to the pool when I'm staying at a hotel. I definitely notice women checking me out and smiling. I know some hate them, but I'd like to hear from the women that like seeing a man in them.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a legitimate swimsuit with full coverage... there isn't much that I feel right complaining about (but I don't find it very alluring... though trunks don't attract me, either, to be honest. It's a bathingsuit, nothing more, in my opinion.)

That being said... I think that a man wearing Speedos could potentially come off as overly confident (hinting to arrogance) in himself, which may (or may not, depending) be a deterrent to some women.

I wouldn't fret over this, if I were you. Enjoy yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry but no. They're smiling cause they're trying to hold back their laughter. I've never heard a woman like speedos before

• I think the ones smiling are actually laughing and holding it back, I hate to say this and I'm not trying to be mean but nobody wants to see a man in a speedo.

• no even a really good looking body? i think you are generalizing

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't take any opinions on this from GAG users too seriously. Ignorant little American girls.

• Yuck.