What your style like?

How do you like to dress when you go out?

I like the more geek or sophisticated

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm casual, classic and indie

What Guys Said 3

• When I go "out" as to a bar / nightclub / party, I usually wear a long-sleeve dress shirt, colored undershirt (I have some fun with this I admit), a pair of slacks, black socks, and casual shoes.

• i like to think iam original. just casual wear, most of the time athletic type clothing, because usually if iam outside iam biking, working out or whatever

• I like to mix geek with a little bit of casual, sophisticated, and business

What Girls Said 4

• I love to dress comfortable when I am at home. When for working or a date, I love to dress something stylish, and make a fresh make up, wear my lucky necklace to have a good wish! Last weekend, I dressed one pink printed dress link go out for a BBQ party at friends' garden. For many guys I didn't know, I dressed in a little formal but this made me elegant to cover my naughty :)

• I dress for the occasion. If I'm going to the gym, I'll wear a cute pear of yoga pants or nikes. If I'm going to a formal occasion, I'll wear a dress. My idea of casual is just a tshirt, which I seldom wear. I usually like to wear girlie clothing

• I dress tacky.

• Always heels, pantyhose and mini skirts. Depending on weather will dictate the top.