Do you find tattoos on the opposite gender attractive?

I personally love them I have 3 one on my upper chest near my shoulder a larger one on my side/stomach and one on my forearm.

• Sexy
  • Ugly
  • Indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends where. I used to think tattoos were like super hot on the opposite gender but my taste has changed as I've started to realize that in 20 years time I don't think those tattoos will look as hot anymore and I know for a fact that I won't be attracted to them when I'm much older. If my guy has tattoos then it's fine as long as it's somewhere that he can cover them up when he's older. Tattoos tend to give people a very "tough" look and that's probably why I liked them for a while as I went through a bad boy phase but nowadays it's not really what I find attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• Major turn off. I think it can male an attractive girl less appealing

• Is this for any tattoos or only if they have a lot of them?

• Any really, it just isn't very feminine to me

• I don't like them on girls. Why alter something that's perfect?

• Depends on where. I like them on the ribs, off centered by the back of the hip, and on the foot

• Not at all--major turn off

What Girls Said 3

• It goes well with some people.

But I wouldn't necessarily say I find it attractive.

• I have two and love them but don't consider them as something to lure others. I am completely indifferent about tattoos on others unless its having a tattoo for the sake of having a tattoo.

• I'm not a fan of body art in general. Tattoos and piercings just seem dirty, for some reason.