Shorts with long sleeve shirt?

Is that a bad idea or no ?

I would post links but not lvl4 yet, thanks in advance !

tiny.cc/0kr3ew

tiny.cc/imr3ew ( the red one )

Most Helpful Girl

• You can still post links if you put spaces in the url, it just won't directly link is all.

But anyways it probably depends on the outfit but it's definitely doable.

• thanks for the tip :D

• do you think that shirt would go well with jeans ? I only have just one short, and just bought it yesterday

What Girls Said 6

• i don't see a problem with long sleeves and shorts, I do it all the time and I don't think it would be weird on guys either.

• given they are not short shorts, then yeah it's a good idea, as a long as you look good in them really...

• How do I know if I look good in them ? :S

• if you like they way you look in them, then you absolutely look good in them!

• It's completely fine to wear long sleeves with shorts.

Just putting my opinion out there.. are those 2 images what you actually have?

I think it's too much plaid/pattern.. go with a solid color long sleeve with the shorts or stick with the plaid long sleeve with a solid color short. (:

• It's fine. People wear tank tops with pants all the time.

• That's fine

• i know what you mean that its a little weird because its like sommer on the bottom winter on top... but its fine ... I do it but my shorts are way shorter then yours ^_^ then a long shirt ...

• Hehe exactly and it's gonna be about 95F the day I will be wearing them, even tho it's indoors and cool still kinda weirdish xD

What Guys Said 0