Ladies, the smallest guy?

What's the smallest body size for a guy you've gone out with or liked (in terms of height and weight)?

Most Helpful Girl

• All of my boyfriends have been bigger than me in height and weight. But a couple of the guys I asked out [who turned me down] have been smaller. I'm 5'7" and I think both of the guys were around there, give or take an inch. One was very thin and probably didn't weigh more than 135 or 140, the other was probably between 160 and 170. I weigh more than both and am chubby but carry it well for my height because a lot of my weight is muscle. But the fact that I was bigger than them and so close in height may have been part of why they turned me down. Both guys were friends, so that could be another reason.

What Girls Said 7

• 5'5 and 125 (exactly the same height and weight as me At The Time)

• The smallest was 5'4 (126lbs). I am 5'3.

• 5'8" and 140Ibs, but we went perfectly together when we dated lol.

• He was 5' and 112lbs of pure muscle. I liked him because he made me laugh and was only nice to me.

• This guy was like 5'8" and he barely weighed more than me, like he was about 128lbs

• 5'9, 115 lbs. I'm 5'4, 108 lbs. My current boyfriend is 6'5, 165 lbs.

• 6ft -- I've always liked the tall, lanky guys (usually with a bit of muscle tone, but nothing overdone). 5'8 is on the short side for me as I'm 5'8... The taller guy makes me feel feminine and petite, lol.

What Guys Said 0