How many girls are like me? Do you wear sneakers?

OK, they are literally the most uncomfortable shoe for me to wear.

I generally wear men sneakers or 2-3 size bigger sneakers because my actual fit hurts like hell..and it feels like I am walking on rubber and usually my feet hurt after wearing them..and they get swollen.

I mean..many people find them comfortable...I find boots and flip flops the most comfortable to wear...sneakers just make my feet cringe.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only time I wear gym shoes is to my job (I work at an animal clinic) and while I work out. Otherwise, I wouldn't wear men's shoes. They're in the men's section for a reason. I would suggest looking at comfortable shoe brands, such as Borne, Clarks, and Naturalizer, among others. I personally think Clarks makes some pretty cute shoes for their comfort.

Also, flip flops aren't made for long-time wear. They should only be used for the beach or some other outing involving water.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I wear vans and converse all the time. Theyre so comfortable :D

My mom hates sneakers and also says they hurt. She prefers heels and finds them more comfortable.

• I wear converse the majority of the time. a lot of people don't like them but I think they're so comfy :)

• I like it for comfortable. It is nice for sports.

• I love sneakers! I wear Pumas and those are very comfortable.

• i wear chucks, flip flops or cute boots. but I hate regular sneakers. theyre just kinda ugly to me lol