What color eyes do you have?

and what color eyes do you like? I like brown eyes a lot on both guys and girls, it looks so sexy and mysterious

0|0
31|44

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 44

• I used to have blue eyes when I was a kid.

Now I'm nearly 19 and many years spent studying and learning late at night; I swear, has to have affected my eye color (new scientific theory maybe?!).

When people say blue eyes they think

link

OR

link

But I'm more of a duller blue, mixed with partial green or something. And if I look carefully, dark little flecks of some kind.

I have to say I like green eyes. Something very alluring about them to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • hazel, but they change sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been told my eyes are blue. I think they are grey. I don't like brown eyes, it's too common and they don't have any color. Brown eyes are boring. I like green eyes

0|0
    2|0
  • I have brown eyes, but I wish I had blue or green or something interesting to look at. I usually consider myself disadvantaged compared to people with more interesting eye colors but everyone once in a while someone like you comes along and makes me feel a little better about having brown eyes..thanks :)

3|0
    0|0
  • well I have Brown eyes :)

but I like light blue eyes..! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown. It's so common though.

1|1
    0|0
  • BLUE IS THE BEST.

1|0
    2|1
  • I have green eyes, but really like girls with brown eyes...

2|0
    0|0
  • I got light grey-green'ish eyes ^-^

I like green, dark brown and black eyes <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue. I think a fairly deep blue. Colour pic on profile is pretty accurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown and green eyes. I like blue eyes. Especially when they sparkle, reminds me of the ocean on a sunny day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are a grey-ish blue (go figure). I like all kinds of eye colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Light brwn and I like shape and how the eyes look on that person not a specific color, bec I've fallen for all colors

2|0
    0|0
  • Those color eyes link

1|0
    0|0
  • Back in high school my biology teacher told me nobody in the world has black eyes. But I have black eyes. It's weird!

0|0
    0|0
  • Green! But recently asked a question wtf is it getting greener?! :D I used to have blue/green eyes now it's completely green. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • i have brown eyes, however I don't think it differs as to what color the eyes are, its the shape and size that makes me attracted to others eyes.

so, I like brown, green, blue, hazel and red(albino) eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown (almost black) eyes...and I like them! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown

I would like anything but brown. But brown goes with my complexion so it's all good. I guess?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have green eyes that change color. I like blue eyes. My S.O. has blue eyes but likes brown eyes.

Meh, I like my green eyes and wouldn't want to change them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes and Ill like any color eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark green.

2|0
    0|0
  • Brown. Kind of plain I know :(

And on a girl blue. Nothing beats blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greenish/Blue eyes, depending on the lighting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes. I like blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have bluey blue eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes are mostly hazel with a bit of an almost-forest-green mixed in. They're very "earthy." ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Hazel, with a greenish tint sometimes, and a gold tint the other times.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• I have blue eyes that sometimes go green. My fave color eyes on the opposite gender though is brown.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have green eyes, but sometimes they look more blue than green, I also have a bit of grey in it, an orange cirkle around my iris and an orange/brown spot in my left eye... lol, how complicated

I love brown eyes on guys and girls, but I think bright blue eyes look great too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark brown in most indoor lighting, but the sunshine illuminates an orange, ocher from them. And the reflection caused by crying brings forth a musky green.

As for what I favor... all hues are beautiful, and will not govern love.

Milky-brown has been catching my attention in recent days, though.

Just so people know... as much as you wish it to be true, it is physically impossible for your eyes to alter based on mood. Different factors come into place (color of clothing, lighting, if you are tearing up (as I mentioned above), etc.), but nothing more. Age may morph them slightly, however.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes, but they change to brown and green too. I found they're usually either a dark brown or a very light hazel, very rarely are they green unless, strangely if I'm sad or crying. It's actually pretty interesting!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have really dark brown eyes, though when I was little I said that I had root beer colored eyes, because in the sun, if you look closely enough, they get that reddish/amberish tone to them. Haha, I was a weird kid. :-)

I'm good with any color eyes. Frankly, I could be looking at two sets of eyes, both the same color, and prefer one over the other, depending on what the eyes convey. Sounds really corny, I know, but it is what it is, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • link

this is the exact color of my eye... : D

1|0
    0|0
  • I have green eyes. Very green eyes.

A very quick picture, very green eyes. link

0|0
    0|0
  • i have hazel. my sister has grey and both my brothers have black with super long eyelashes lol...i know people say you can't have black eyes...but they both have really dark eyes, even tho they both had grey eyes when they were younger.

i like any color I think what matters is how they look on a person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel, even though they change colors. My favorite is brown on guys, but there are some colored eyes to die for :P

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a great question for me because I have really weird eyes, but they are so pretty.

My eyes are pure gray. And then with a *hint* of teal (not blue-green but the actual color teal).

So my eyes are gray-teal. :)

1|0
    1|0
  • Blue greeeeeeen

1|1
    0|0
  • i have blue eyes, altho I don't really care for them (cuz I've never been complimented on them) but I love all three, especially green :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think eyes are beautiful no matter what color they are! However I am a sucker for a guy with brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • blue :) a tad bit of hazel if you look suuuuper close but most def. blue!

1|0
    0|0
  • green

1|0
    0|0
  • I have brown but I love love love hazel or bright green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • brown

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brown eyes one guys and girls too, I have brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes are chocolate/dark-chocolate :)

I love them, but on guys I usually like light eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes but I wish I had blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • blue

0|0
    0|0
  • brown :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i have bright blue eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes! Blue/Green. I love grey eyes, my boyfriend has them. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes , and I agree with the brown eyes looking mysterious!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes but in the sunlight they look hazel

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark Brown eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • reddish brown!

1|0
    0|0