Guys seem not to like my curves?

Hey all,

my name is Melani from Georgia. I am a a bit curvy girl but guys seem not to like that, they die for the skinny type everywhere I go in my country. that makes me super self conscious, I compare myself and doubt if I should go on a diet. :( I do not think I am ugly though, just a bit curvy

I also have an identical thin sister but she does not care so much and is more confident. This on the picture is her in beach outfit as I am not bold enough to make pictures of my body.

do you guys thinks curves are attractive? or there is sth wrong with my country? or with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that most guys would say that a curvaceous figure is attractive.

Now it CAN be that guys are intimidated by you because of your looks, or they presume you have a boyfriend already.

Do you talk to guys that you have interest in? Do you make sure that you're not looking mean or stand-offish?

Cauz frankly, you don't look like a shy person. If you're not talking to ppl, people may not THINK that you're shy...ppl may presume that you're bitchy.

Make sure you smile and look approachable, ok? :)

What Guys Said 9

• Taking it account the fact that most people have a very different idea of what constitutes 'curvy' ( some people think its fat whole others don't). I actually love curves and by that I mean a thick in shape body that tens to have thick thighs and hips which is hot!

I don't think you have anything to worry about. You will attract guys who are attracted to you. Don't focus on the ones that aren't :)

• Curves are great. I associate ultra-skinniness with poor health or prepubescence. Nothing catches my attention like a classic hourglass figure. I'm sure there are many men in Tbilisi who feel the same so don't worry.

• I think curves are great.

• Hello Melani

From your photo (do you have more?) you look good. I think curves are natures way of saying that you are a fertile young woman who is ready to mate. Men generally find it very attractive. It never hurts to keep yourself in shape and avoid junk food to prevent things getting out of hand.

But you look good

• If you look like her than your smoking and guys are prob intimidated bec you could pass as a p*rn star

• if that's actually your sister then you must be somewhat attractive, how big are your boobs?

• Fuuuuuuuuuu~~~

• Is that actually you in your picture?

• This^ I can't answer the question about the curves until we hear rather or not that's you in the photo.

• i like curves but I don't know what others think.

What Girls Said 0