Girls, how different do you look with and without your make-up?

Just wondering.And are you treated the same or differently when you are not wearing any make-up?Thanks for sharing.

0|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I rarely wear it but when I do I don't wear it heavy so I look the same but prettier. My lashes are darker and longer, my eyebrows are darker, I have lipstick on, and some natural colored eyeshadow. Makeup doesn't really change my look but it does make me have a bigger sex appeal when my eyes are done up so I get a bit more attention from guys than usual.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't look too much different (its not like its a transformation, when I put it on).

I keep my make up looking very natural, a lot of the times people don't even know I'm wearing any.

I look a little different...not too much different.

1|1
    0|0
  • I look very pale when I'm not wearing make-up and I hate that. Sometimes when I'm not wearing make-up I get asked whether I'm feeling sick cause I look so pale :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I look the same. My eyelashes are a little darker, but otherwise the same. I get treated the same regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I have really light eyebrows and eyelashes so make up just brings those out! I hardly every wear make up tho :)

1|1
    0|0
  • not all that different, except maybe a few years younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't look THAT different. Just the eyes and lips are more accentuated but I don't look like a different person...they still recognize me LOL :)

I'm treated the same by the people around me but sometimes they ASK if I put make up on although it's pretty obvious,so I don't get that point...

0|0
    0|0
  • i have smaller eyes without make up.

and somehow people notice me more when I dotn wear any make up, which is strange and I feel like an alien hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I look different if I haven't' had any sleep. It stops me looking ghostly white, and hides the dark rings under my eyes.

If I have had enough sleep, I look slightly more feminine to my self, but no-one else notices, because I wear really natural make up (e.g, clear mascara).

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks.How does clear mascara work for you?Do you use it on the eyebrows too?

• Show All
    • I would like to try clear mascara as I am a fan of natural make-up.But I'm worried the clear mascara,if not properly removed,will cause eyelashes and eyebrow hairs to drop and also harm the skin since they are chemicals that look like paint.I think applying something like paint so close to the eyeballs could be dangerous as it might cause eye infections just like normal mascara,especially when we can't tell if it is properly removed since it is colorless.

• Thats true. I didn't think about the chemicals of mascara. I only think about what's in the makeup that touches my skin.

You would have to find what brands are available near you, then look up their ingredients, or find a natural make up company. I buy my foundation from a company that only uses about three ingredients, and their particle sizes are larger than the maximum size of particles that our skin will absorb.