Is a hairy girl a turn off to you guys?

Are hairy girls a turn-off? I mean a girl with a little bit more extra hair then most women? I'm naturally hairy, thanks to my father, and I wax once a week, probably more. I don't feel the need to be totally disenfranchised just because of my hair. I keep it intact but some girls don't really care and will walk around with a lot of hair. SO guys...turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure it's going to be a turn-off for a few guys, but I don't think it's a huge deal for most, especially since you maintain it pretty well. I mean, if you can grow a better mustache than he can, and you DO, then, yeah, that would be a problem, but otherwise, no big deal.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on a few factors, but by the simple fact of being hairy no it's not a deal breaker. A coworker of mine a couple years back had pretty hairy arms. It wasn't course or dark like a guy's though, so it was pretty cute.

• I don't mind hairy girls at all :)

• Nope I love hairy girls

What Girls Said 0