Girls do you like fitted shirts?

If a guy is nice and muscular do you like it when you can see his pecs a little bit showing through his shirt? But not tight? And when the sleeves stretch around his muscular arms? Like a short sleeve v neck?

0|0
8|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate wife beaters because it makes the guy look like he is attempting to be a thug and like he's too cocky of himself. If it looks like this link then it's super hot because it shows that he is buff without it being obnoxious.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I love it. It's like he isn't wearing a shirt at all which is always great for a view ;).

Also, has long has his pants isn't has tight as his shirt, I have no problem..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not tight but yes fitted is hot :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like fitted but not too tight because I feel like they are trying to show off their body and I don't like wife beaters either. But that's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's so hot! *.*

but he really has to be muscular

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate tight shirts on guys. I knew a guy who was just too bulky for clothes so it was okay. But when guys purposely wear smaller shirts I think it just looks vain and obnoxious. But that's just me. I don't dig metro, I like my men rugged.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes to all but no on the v neck. not a vneck fan at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.