Girls do you like fitted shirts?

If a guy is nice and muscular do you like it when you can see his pecs a little bit showing through his shirt? But not tight? And when the sleeves stretch around his muscular arms? Like a short sleeve v neck?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate wife beaters because it makes the guy look like he is attempting to be a thug and like he's too cocky of himself. If it looks like this link then it's super hot because it shows that he is buff without it being obnoxious.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I love it. It's like he isn't wearing a shirt at all which is always great for a view ;).

Also, has long has his pants isn't has tight as his shirt, I have no problem..

• Not tight but yes fitted is hot :)

• Yes its hot!

• i like fitted but not too tight because I feel like they are trying to show off their body and I don't like wife beaters either. But that's my opinion.

• that's so hot! *.*

but he really has to be muscular

• I hate tight shirts on guys. I knew a guy who was just too bulky for clothes so it was okay. But when guys purposely wear smaller shirts I think it just looks vain and obnoxious. But that's just me. I don't dig metro, I like my men rugged.

• yes to all but no on the v neck. not a vneck fan at all.

What Guys Said 0