Is that short hair shaved look really attractive?:-D

So my hair is long now and I was thinking of changing hairstyle xD So I just wanna know hair like brad pitt had in Mr and Mrs smith or ending scenes of fight club..are they really attractive?:-D Cos I wanna do that!:-),give your opinion thanks:)

Most Helpful Girl

• that's a bit short.. I like medium better :) like this... link or this link hope I helped!

What Girls Said 4

• I love short or long hair on guys. For me it can go either way :)

• It looks good on some guys, but other guys it looks wrong. So it depends on the person's face shape and what not. Only some guys can rock it. In my opinion, Brad Pitt didn't even rock it. So you just have to try really hard to picture yourself with it because it honestly varies with different guys.

• that confused hell out of me-.-

• Let me dumb it down for you then? haha. It varies with different guys. Only certain guys can pull it off.

• I am not dumb!and I am one of those certain guys-.- xD

• i personally like guys with hair about down to their eyebrows, shaggy, and flipped.

• Yes, my favourite.

What Guys Said 1

• I hope it is :D I've been keeping that style since I came back from the army. Some of my friends said that it really suits me.