So when I say long hair I mean around their waist... do you ever get jealous/envious (doesn't have to have such a harsh meaning, just can't find a better word)?
I had long hair (well still do, just not the ideal length) and then I cut a lot off, a bit more than I should to have maintained the length, I was trying to see what I'd look like with much shorter hair, to see if it would suit me.
After that I realized every time I saw a girl with long hair I was like instantly drawn to her thinking she looks so good and her hair is so nice...
So now I'm in a dilemma where I can't tell if I'm envious/jealous because it takes ages to grow back or if it genuinely looks a lot better than shorter hair (around shoulders).
I have fine hair and everyone says fine hair looks better short but I've never thought that short hair ever looked good on me and I'm not sure if I should try it out again just to be sure especially when I've been growing my hair out for many years (it's healthy, not split and dry).
Have you been in this position before (fine hair girls) and ended up cutting it short and loved it?
- I've cut it and I'm kinda jealous12% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
- I've always had shorter hair than that and I'm jealous24% (6)0% (0)22% (6)Vote
- I've always had long hair so it doesn't stand out to me / I'm still drawn to long hair40% (10)50% (1)41% (11)Vote
- I have short hair and I don't care about longer hair16% (4)50% (1)19% (5)Vote
- Still trying to find out if long or short hair looks good on me!8% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
Thanks for your answers.
Most Helpful Girl
Not really. Most often, people who have really long hair isn't really pretty. It's just long and thin. However, I have seen some Indian girls with beautiful, really thick long hair. Sometimes hair is just long, not pretty. Personally, I used to have my hair that long, but I ended up cutting it since my hair makes big curls naturally when it's above my waist3
- Show AllShow Less