BURN/THROW AWAY or WASH?

A guy wore my skirt for a dare, completely naked! I love the skirt though. But the guy got pretty comfy in it. He had to give someone else a nasty lap dance and he went full on board with it. (i'm guessing she's thinking of her pants fate as well ;) ).

exaggeration?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I would not wear it again even after being washed, but after washing it I'm sure nothing will happen if you choose to wear them. Most dryers go to temperatures high enough to kill most germs.

Something bad probably won't happen if I drop food on the floor and then eat it but that doesn't mean I want to do it. Something bad probably won't happen if I decide not to wash my hands but that doesn't mean I shouldn't wash my hands. So I don't see how it's childish.

• Thanks for BA!

What Guys Said 6

• just washing will do. Unless you don't like the skirt, then either donate it to goodwill or throw it away.

• Why would you not just wash it?

• burn it with fire !

• washing it will be fine. go for dry cleaning if you're that fussed.

• Why let him wear a skirt you love, why not a different one?

• You going to answer?

• i guess I didn't have a choice... I gave it to him told him to keep it or do whatever with it.

• Okay then.

• Are you like 12 or something it seems so childish..im assuming the guy is ugly and dirty.thats why YOU want to throw it away.just wash it an tell her to do the same...when you soil your panties with your juices you don't trow them away...your not fonna die just because a guy wore your cloths

• no, I am not 12. And well he's actually hot, but had you seen what was done in the skirt. an image is engraved in my head. It's my little girl skirt... I mean innocent looking and cute. but point taken there is a bit of an exaggeration there..

What Girls Said 4

• Give it to him instead. Go buy a new one.

• Wash it. What's the big deal?

• an image engraved in your head that would pop out every time you wore this very cute, girlie and innocent skirt!

• Then wash it & donate it.

• Just wash it.

• Just wash it. Gosh, it's not that big of a deal...