So with all those cutout dresses in style now...

I just had a thought that they're leaning towards bondage styles, do you think that's going to be the in thing soon?

Personally I hope not but what do you think? Do you like this style? Do you find anything wrong with it?

Something similar to link focusing around the neck, around the middle, do you get what I mean? link back view, kind of has that lock and harness look.

& yeah, metal chain harnesses are being worn a little more now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like it.

They seem like too much of a hassle too..

Washing them, putting them on.. Hoping you don't look like a damn acrobatic by the time you're done.

What Guys Said 4

• No way is taht comng nto fashion any tme soon. Most girls are too chubby and would look beyond funny in such get=ups.!

• lol

• imo, no one.

• Only models, really slim ones, and maybe not even them. I tend to agree with you.

• This is a trend I could do without. I wish it a swift and merciless death.

• Never seen anything like that been worn, but I do not like it at all.

• who thinks that's pretty?!

• A lot of people actually... maybe not so much with those 2 dresses in particular, was just using them as an example. :P

• I kinda know what you mean but the ones I had in mind were a lot simpler

What Girls Said 5

• I like low cut V-neck t-shirt, skinny jeans, tight short skirts heels in baby colors; dresses like that

link

link

link

link

link

• I think the first one is okay, but I don't really like the brown patch, and there should be more coverage. Don't like the second one, it looks really weird. I hope for all our sakes that the cutout dresses don't become bondage-looking. Some of them can be really nice.

• Saw a shirt like the first link a few days ago. I had a good laugh

• Any idea if the younger girls around 14 like this style at all?

• Well I showed my sister the shirt and she didn't think it looked bad so maybe the younger kids might like it.

• i don't like them at all... I think its just weird :S

• I absolutely adore cutout dresses! :D They make me feel so sexy and I love the way they show off my itty bitty waist and washboard abs! However, I think that first link is slutty and trashy looking. It's not leaving anything to the imagination.